Friday, January 30, 2009

ATX BP

So I know that this has been posted elswhere, but I felt it needed mentioning again. Once I am able to be bike on the bike, and have the legs, somewhat used to stop and go, I will be making my way out there once again. I didn't really get a chance to use the bike I built up just before the accident, so I am looking forward to some more polo.




I know I scored a goal somewhere in this video...fun as shit. GO OUT THERE AND PLAY!!!! You just need to bring yourself and a bike.....DO IT!!!



Austin Bike Polo 08/23/08 from kevin on Vimeo.

til next time OLC

1 comment:

Rob said...

Thanks for posting this Les...
we need to get more people involved. can't wait to see you out there again! ciao

Robert

Enough Waiting for Bicycle Infrastructure. Click Here to Sign The Austin Bike Plan Petition

Free Web Counter

Free Counter