Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New years eve

So this doesn't really apply to cycling, but I am going to post it anyways. Jenn and I are going camping tonight. Her family has some land in La Grange so we are going out there to camp, drink and have a huge bonfire. We both have done this since we have been dating. It is always a good time. It is going to suck that I don't get to play any games out there, I mean I can't really play a game were you need to be ultra quit and run fast if I am still on crutches.

I hope everyone has a great new years and I'll be seeing you next year.

til next time

OLC

1 comment:

j e n n said...

everyone be safe!!! and you can still play spotlight love.. just bring the wheelchair!

Enough Waiting for Bicycle Infrastructure. Click Here to Sign The Austin Bike Plan Petition

Free Web Counter

Free Counter