Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Upcoming alleycat

So I recently received an email from nIC telling me about an alleycat that he was going to be promoting. I don't have much information other than this.....



i still havent gotten everything nailed down but id still like people to know about it.. so this is kinda generic right now

but i got mellow johnnys on board..
theres gonna be a shit load of prizes..

free knog lights to the first ten riders
chrome bags ,velocity wheels, lots of tubes and tires..
maybe a frame , soem cranks maybe.. ??? who knows ?
theres gonna be hella prizes..
but yeah theres gonna be music and festivities.. for sure.. but i just dont have everything nailed down as of yet..








So there you have it. I will post more information when I receive it.


I REALLY WISH I DIDN'T HAVE A BROKEN LEG


Not really sure if there is going to be an entry fee, or the time and day that the race is, but I'll keep you updated when I find out.


Also, welcome Jenn into the world of blogging!!!!



til next time

OLC

No comments:

Enough Waiting for Bicycle Infrastructure. Click Here to Sign The Austin Bike Plan Petition

Free Web Counter

Free Counter