Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey day ramblings

I hope everyone had a great turkey day. Mine was good, got very full and now am about to drink some coffee because I am about to pass out. So I was surfing around whilst being lazy, and came across this article from bike radar. I found it a little interesting. I remembered this awhile back and was wondering what was going on with it. Well they have gotten a lot of signatures. I like the fact that I am second on the list.

Anyways, found some shots of some Keirin racing, I thought some of you might enjoy.








Also, if you are looking forward to some deals, then check out Ben's Cycle they have 15% off. Do it!!!





til next time



OLC

1 comment:

erik said...

i'm #43827... you win.

Enough Waiting for Bicycle Infrastructure. Click Here to Sign The Austin Bike Plan Petition

Free Web Counter

Free Counter