Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You know what really grinds my gears...

So I have started noticing a lot more lately that city employees don't use there signal lights. I mean I have always noticed this, but being a cyclist, it is really frustrating. I mean, police officers will just turn right in front of you without signaling. What the hell is that? I mean, they give out tickets for this. I have even had a friend get a ticket on his bicycle because he didn't signal. Now I understand when an emergency vehicle is on the go or even a squad car with his sirens a blazing, but when they are just driving and not signaling, that just pisses me off. This is partially how I got hit, a no signaling driver. I would just like it if cops would follow the normal laws of signaling when they are turning. Thats all.


til next time

your "gay and stupid" blogger

OLC

No comments:

Enough Waiting for Bicycle Infrastructure. Click Here to Sign The Austin Bike Plan Petition

Free Web Counter

Free Counter