Thursday, April 16, 2009

So just a few things, some bike related....some not

So first, I wanted to say that the MS 150 is this weekend. I still haven't reached my goal of raising money, so if you wnat help a brother out. This is a a link to my page if you wish to donate. I have to have a minimum of $400 dollars, my personal goal was $600. The ride is for a great cause, so don't buy that six pack of beer this weekend, donate it to me. It looks like it is going to rain all weekend, so while you're chillaxin I'll be riding from Houston.

There are plenty of other things that I was going to post, but got beat to the punch. That is what I get for slacking off.


So I will love anyone who gets me a matching set of these pint glasses.





If you're super awesome, you'll get me a couple of these too!!!


WOW!!!! this post is all about me!!! All kidding aside, the MS ride is for a good cause so donate to it.



til next time


OLC

1 comment:

Enough Waiting for Bicycle Infrastructure. Click Here to Sign The Austin Bike Plan Petition

Free Web Counter

Free Counter