Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday Feburary 4th 2009

Not completely bike related, but Ben Kweller is playing an in store at Waterloo today. I'm not the biggest fan of Ben Kweller, but Jenn likes him. I think he sounds like Weezer personally. I just happened to get the day off because I have to go into iphone training tomorrow, so they gave me the today off so I didn't get any overtime. So we are going to go to waterloo, and a have a couple of free beers and watch Mr. Kweller.

Also today is "Gears for Beers" at Club Deville.

"Gears for Beers" is every Wednesday from 5-9pm: Ride your bike for 3$ imperial pints & $3 wells.

So there you have it. free beer today at the instore, and biker discounts at club deville. Get out there and have yourself some fun.


til next time



OLC

No comments:

Enough Waiting for Bicycle Infrastructure. Click Here to Sign The Austin Bike Plan Petition

Free Web Counter

Free Counter