Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love Stinks

So today the love stinks race today.





I will be racing today for the first time since September of last year. I know that I won't place, but it will be nice to be back on the bike and competing once again. My leg is still not 100% so I will be taking it easy and guess what....PAYING EVEN MORE ATTENTION TO CARS!!!! Chris Lee is a cool cat, and I'm expecting this to be a great race. I just hope he doesn't kill us with a ton of hills.

It starts at the Lamar pedestrian bridge. Entry fee is 2 cans of grub and 5 bucks. Both are going to good causes. Come out if you have nothing else to do on such a beautiful day. It is a little windy, so bring a light jacket or something.

til next time


OLC

No comments:

Enough Waiting for Bicycle Infrastructure. Click Here to Sign The Austin Bike Plan Petition

Free Web Counter

Free Counter